Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pottering around in Western Australia

Fishing Boat Harbour

Vintage telephone

Pourer perhaps

Chilli Charlie

One of the beach-inspired pieces

One of the many beautiful beaches on the beach-crawl up the coast of W.A

Studio space at SODA

Day five on the western side of Aus at SODA studios, North Fremantle, where I am staying with one of my favourite ceramic artists Fleur Schell... inspiration comming in bits and pieces, the soloist needs something of substance to grab and take hold! I've been pottering around more or less the past couple of days, having a play with no real project in mind, throwing, hand-building and experimenting with textures that I collected on my beach-crawl up the West coast. Tomorrow brings a new day, a new week and a new outlook, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment